Followers

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Take me out to the Ball Game!

Hello and Happy Wednesday!
We have a brand new Challenge at
 
The new Challenge is
The Sky's the limit!
include clouds/sky/balloons/hot air balloons etc.
 
I chose to make this fun outdoor
birthday card with light fluffy clouds in the sky
along with an airborne baseball!
Yay!  Take me out to the ball game!

Using Heather's
Tommy Baseball Digi

Isn't this an awesome digi!  I had so much fun
coloring him in! 
It seems that I always struggle when making cards
for boys or men.
I want to add flowers, ribbons and lace!
However, This card was a lot of fun to create
using Heather's Tommy's Baseball digi.

Here is the inside.
 
 
I hope you like my
card and it inspires you to want to play along
with our challenge!
  
Now it's your turn to have some fun!
Pop on over to Heathers shop

to get a new digi stamp and start creating!
 
But first let's see what Sally and Desire have created
and read more about this weeks challenge!
Fresh Brewed Designs Blog!
 
Thank  you so very much for visiting!
 
 
I hope that all of you find time to create today!
Big Warm Hugs, Sheryl

2 comments:

  1. Perfect Birthday card for that special boy!! Love all your embellishments - Super cute!!
    Blessings to you Sheryl!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. How CUTE is this?!? LOVE the colors and the fun embellishments. I know that he LOVES this card you created for him. So special and sweet!!!

    Wishing you and your family a happy and blessed Easter

    Heather

    ReplyDelete