Followers

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

May FBD Photo Inspiration Challenge!

Hello and Happy Wednesday
to all of my very crafty friends!
 
Huge Candy Blog Hop
Please go here.
or start at the beginning!
 
It's time to introduce the new
Fresh Brewed Designs challenges
for the month of May!
 
I'm lucky enough to be featuring the
Photo Inspiration Challenge!
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!
As you can see, there are so many
possibilities to inspire you as you create!
 
Here is my card using,
Fresh Brewed Designs
I was inspired by the flowers, the polka dots and the colors!
Then of course, there is the COFFEE!
 
I have to admit that this rubber stamp is
one of my all time favorites!  She is
so fun and versatile!
I love that
Heather created her from behind so that
we can color her hair to match the
recipient of the card that we are making it for!
 
She is quick and easy to color and then you
can have lots of fun decorating around her!
I have lost count of all the times that I
choose to ink her up!
 
Recipe
Scrap designer paper from my stash
crocheted flower made by my mother!
Thank you mom!
Die cuts are
Spellbinders Grand Decorative Labels One
Joy Noor Design
Butterflies 6002/0251
Lace Corner 6002/0148
 
There is always lots of fun
going on at our
 
Please pop on over there to see lots
of wonderful inspiration from my
DT friends and to read all about
the Sketch Challenge that you can
enter if you like!
Choose your challenge!
Sketch Challenge/Photo inspiration
or BOTH!
We have a candy challenge every month too!
All you have to do is create an anything goes
card using a Fresh Brewed Designs digi or stamp.
 
Then on Monday we are all excited to
be sharing Heathers newest digi stamps
with a Summertime theme!
You won't want to miss it!!
Mark your calendars! May 12th - May 14th!
 
Thank you for stopping by!
Big Hugs, Sheryl
 


4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love the colouring and your beautiful die cuts! Fabulous colour scheme and I love all the little details you added - especially the crocheted flower - your mom should sell those! Does she? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW Sheryl!!! She's beautiful!! What a gorgeous card!! Love your colours, colouring and card style...wonderfully embellished!! Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOOO IN LOVE!!! This card is gorgeous! I LOVE the colors. The image is one of my most favorites too ;). BEAUTIFUL embellishments, GORGEOUS diecuts, STUNNING papers. You go girl!!!
    Big hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card!! I just love that lace and big bow - so beautiful!! Wouldn't you just love to sit at that table and share a cup of coffee with the whole team...? I love the picture and your gorgeous creation!!
    Blessings to you Sheryl!!

    ReplyDelete