Followers

Monday, December 2, 2013

Fresh Brewed Designs - December Digi Release!

Hello everybody!
 
I'm so very excited to be sharing one of
Heather's brand new Digi's for the
month of December!
She is absolutely adorable!
So very sweet for the Christmas holidays!
 
Fresh Brewed Designs
 
 
Isn't she precious?
The perfect Digi Stamp for those
Special Christmas cards
you want to send out!
 
Little angle cake is colored with copic markers
Her wings and ear muffs are accented with crystal effects
The snow on the tree and on the ground is Snow-Tex
The pink snowflakes are also painted with Snow-Tex.
 
This adorable new Christmas Digi
isn't the only surprise that Heather is releasing today!
She is definitely spreading Christmas Cheer,
providing a special new digi for everybody
on your card, tag and treat box
holiday list!
 
Pop on over to our
to see what else is brewing!
Your going to want to scoop these
brand new Digi Stamps right up!
 
I hope that you have a wonderful day
with some special time to craft!
 
Big Warm Hugs,
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Sheryl~Your card is so cute. I love the colors you chose. The ticket, bling, and group of flowers are icing on the cake. Fab! Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheryl, your card is so beautiful! I love it. I love the colors you used and all the embellishments. You did a great job. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh me, Oh My! Where do I begin?!? I LOVE all of the lacy things. The actual lace, the corner embellie, the beautiful diecut behind the image! The glittery snowflakes up the side of the card are stunning and I am drooling over those flowers. Now to the image... I LOVE your coloring on her. I love the way you covered the tree and ground with 'snow' and the little blingy snowflakes. Swoon! So many wonderful, eye-catching lovely things. So happy you enjoyed creating with this image. (and thank you for the idea for her!)
    Big hugs, Heather

    ReplyDelete