Followers

Friday, February 24, 2012

Take time to enjoy the simple things in life

Hello to all of my talented and crafty friends!
Happy Friday!
I need to make this post quick because 
I'm so far behind this morning!
The new challenge at 
is
More Than Words
long sentiment or a verse (i.e. not the normal
"happy birthday", "best wishes" or "good luck" etc).

Here is my DT card

The sentiment is a HERO ARTS rubber stamp
I used Stampin Up Labels die cuts
the flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts
The butterfly and leaves are Cheery Lyn
The DP is DCWV  French Country Stack
The ribbon and bling are from my stash

Now pop on over to Fussy and Fancy to see all of the wonderful
inspiration from my very talented design team mates!
Then join in on the fun!
You could be our next 
Guest Designer Winner!


Tomorrow is our big 
Fresh Brewed Designs
rubber stamp release
Blog Hop 



Have a wonderful Day!
Warm Hugs,
Sheryl

5 comments:

  1. gosh this is just stunning. The detail is something I can only strive for. The sentiment is oh so true. I haven't seen this challenge before so off to check it out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! so gorgeous!!! that should be a wall hanging or magnet- displayed for all to see. soooooooooo prrrreeeetttyyy! happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is jaw dropping gorgeous. Ummmmmm.......may have to make one! Absolutely fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stunning. I love those die cut shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card, I love the butterfly Miss Sheryl, wish i had them there lovely, butterfly are my favorites and mummys, its mummys birthday on Friday and I made her a card with butterfly on I think she will like it but its not as good as yours,
    Love Macka xx

    ReplyDelete