Followers

Friday, November 18, 2011

Tissue Box cover and soap dispenser gift

Hello!
Happy Friday!
I am very excited about sharing our brand new 
with all of you today!
This fortnight our challenge is
Make a Gift/Anything But A Card
Our generous sponsors are 
and 
Here is my Design Team Project
For my "Gift", I chose to make a 
Tissue Box and Hand soap dispenser.
I used Fresh Brewed Designs,
 "Coffee Take Me Away" rubber stamp
to make a bold black and white design that would be 
useful all year round in a bathroom.
The tissue box tutorial is here
I actually paper pieced the coffee cup with the same textured Stampin Up cardstock that I 
used on the background.
I colored the rest of the image with my copic markers and used crystal effects on the water.
As you can see, I used half of a stamped image for the soap dispenser.
I simply adhered my stamped and bordered image to the strip of black card stock that I wrapped around the soap dispenser.
(I look for a soap dispenser with a flat front)
Black and White Gingham ribbon made the finishing touches.
Tissue box covers are fun and easy to make.
You could easily make covers for each of our celebrated holidays.
Now it's your turn!
Hop on over to 
to see the wonderful gift ideas that our very talented 
Design Team has created to share with you!
What type of gift will you make?

If my cards or projects inspire you to place a Fresh Brewed Designs order
I would really appreciate you using
 my code Sfbd3 in the comment section
along with my name, Sheryl,  when placing your order 


I would like to enter the following challenges
4 Crafty Chicks   Paper Piecing
Crafty Ribbons challenge   Anything But A card
Divas By Design  Monochromatic
Little Red Wagon  Paper Piecing
7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog   Inspiration Photo
Everybody Art Challenge   Little Present
Totally Paper crafts   Black and White

Thank you for stopping by!
Warm Hugs,
Sheryl

10 comments:

  1. What can I say... I LOVE IT!! What a GREAT idea to go with the classic and striking black and white theme! GORGEOUS!! I LOVE how you used just part of the stamp for the soap! That is SOOOOO DARN CUTE!!! HAHAHA!

    Great work my friend!

    HUGS
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! What a super cute CREATIVE idea and i just love love LOVE it! you should be selling these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super gift idea.....i love the idea of making covers for each holiday season sounds fun..thanks for playing along with CRAFTY RIBBONS, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects. I love that ribbon!! Thanks for participating in the Totally Papercrafts B&W challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super project !!
    thanks for joining us at Diva's this time hope to see you next time too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, what a great project and a fabulous idea! Thanks so much for joining us at 7 kids College Fund!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super gemacht.
    Danke, dass du bei uns mitgemacht hast.
    Viele Grüße Doreen EAC-Team

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow these are gorgeous i love the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this time. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow what for great set!! love it !Thank you for joining EAC this week.
    hugs tina46

    ReplyDelete